- Label Info
Primal One Whey Protein Blend
Introducing our new high-fat low-carb all-in-one Whey Protein blend - Primal One!
Primal One is an advancement of our original Primal Power and has been carefully blended to incorporate the highest quality Grass Fed Whey Protein concentrate with Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) and added bovine collagen to help support muscle recovery after rigorous exercise and improve skin, hair and nails.
Our new product is now a comprehensive all-in-one supplement to support optimal health. We have added chia flour, Lactospore® probiotic, inulin (Beneo Orafti® ST) prebiotic, organic maca root, curcumin C3 complex, Phytofare® green tea complex, vitamin D3, DigeZyme® digestive enzyme blend, ground cinnamon and bioperine.
We have maintained the cleanliness of the original Primal Power by leaving out all unnecessary ingredients many companies include, such as the thickeners, emulsifiers and added sugars. We also only sweeten with Stevia which is one of the most natural sweeteners on the market. We never sweeten with the commonly used Sucralose which can have many adverse effects on the body, especially in the gut. Primal One is truly one of the cleanest protein powders on the market!
Primal One has been designed to suit those following a Primal, low-carb high-fat (LCHF) and/or ketogenic diet.
Why Choose Primal One?
Primal One is no ordinary protein powder! Here is a breakdown of the impressive ingredient list:
- Whey protein concentrate from grass-fed cows. This is the highest quality whey protein on the market from our trusted UK supplier, Volac®.
- MCTs are an easily digested 'healthy fat', they are sent directly to your liver where they are immediately converted into energy rather than being stored as fat. MCT's actually help stimulate your body's metabolism, leading to weight loss and promoting muscle growth.
- Chia seeds have a whole host of nutritional benefits. They are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and are packed with fibre. They also contain many antioxidants and are a good protein source.
- The collagen we use is a high-purity, natural bioactive product, containing more than 97% protein. Perfect for aiding recovery and repair of skin, muscles and connective tissue.
- The Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are used as prebiotics. Prebiotics act as food for "good" bacteria in the intestine and work in combination with our Digestive Enzyme Complex. Prebiotics act as food for "good" bacteria in the intestine and work in combination with our digestive enzyme complex (DigeZyme®). The lactase enzyme improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose.
- The Curcumin C3 Complex is one of our best selling ingredients. It is a potent antioxidant that is linked to reduced inflammation.
- Lactospore® probiotic is a special sporing bacteria that proliferates in the small intestine with PH-surviving good bacteria.
- Organic maca root is nicknamed "Peruvian Ginseng" and can naturally boost energy and reduce feelings of tiredness.
- Phytofare Green Tea Complex is a highly bioavailable green tea from South Africa and a potent antioxidant.
- Vitamin D3 (3000iu per serving) is essential for healthy bones and teeth and to support healthy brain, immune and nervous system function.
- The added Bioperine can improve the bioavailability of all nutrients to ensure effective absorption.
Primal powder mixes easily with milk, water or your favourite beverage and has a great taste. It is sweetened naturally with Stevia and contains no added sugars.
Why do we need protein?
In physical activity, the primary function of protein is its role in improving the quality of active muscles and metabolic health.
Protein maintains and grows muscle mass, and the real benefit of active muscles is their central role in improving whole-body metabolism. Only when active, the muscles release a bundle of hormone-like substances, called the "exercise factors". These coordinate the function of vital organs, regulate the immune system, and enhance the function of its own muscle cells, maintaining muscle quality and high rates of energy production, so that we can continue to be active and healthy, as in the positive feedback loop diagram shown.
Why use whey protein?
Whey is the highest nutritional value protein source to support muscle performance and health. It has been the protein of choice for more than 50 years because of its high digestibility and complete profile of functional amino acids, mainly leucine, the amino acid that triggers the make-up of new muscle proteins. It has the highest levels of Leucine that you can find in a single protein source.
Mix 44g (approx. 1.5 scoops) with 240ml water, milk or your favourite beverage up to 2-3 times a day. Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a qualified health care professional.
Whey Protein Concentrate (Volactive® Ultrawhey 80) (Milk), Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Powder (Milk), Natural Flavouring (Chocolate) with Stevia, Bovine Collagen Peptides, Inulin Prebiotic, Chia Seed Flour, Curcumin C3 Complex Powder, Organic Maca (GB-ORG-05), Ground Cinnamon Korintji, Phytofare® Catechin Complex Green Tea Powdered Extract, Lactospore®, DigeZyme™ Enzyme Blend (Alpha amylase, Neutral Protease, Lactase, Lipase, Cellulase), Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol, Bioperine® (Black Pepper Extract).
Product Information Nutritional Information Typical Values Per 44g Serving, mixed with water
Energy kJ/Kcal 847kJ / 202
Fat (g) 9.7
of which saturates (g) 9.4
Carbohydrate (g) 5.1
of which sugar (g) 1.6
Fibre (g) 4.7
Protein (g) 19.9
Salt (g) 0.19
Whey Protein Concentrate (g) 15
Hydrolised Bovine Collagen (g) 5.4
Medium ChainTriglycerides (g) 11.8
Chia Flour (g) 1.5
Curcumin C3 Complex (g) 1
Lactospore(g) 0.07g (1 Billion Organisms)
Vitamin D3 75μg (3000iu)
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before see side.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are pregnant or nursing.
• You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
• For Allergens see ‘Ingredient’ in bold.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
FREE PREMIUM NEXT DAY
The FREE Premium Next Day service is for ALL UK orders and is via DPD. It is fully tracked and is provided with a 1 hour delivery slot. You are also able to easily amend the delivery date or opt to collect at a local depot. You can also specify delivery to a neighbour or a safe place determined by you.
REST OF WORLD
We ship to the rest of the World (including the Americas) fully tracked via DPD. The price varies depending on the country, weight and size of package. The exact price will be displayed at checkout.
We at Love Life believe we have produced the very best supplements in the industry and because of that we are willing to offer the very best guarantee. If, for whatever reason, you're not completely happy with your purchase, simply return the order to us (if unopened) within 60 days of receipt and we'll give you a full refund immediately, no questions asked.
If you have opened the product we will still issue a refund but you do not have to return the product.
We do reserve the right to NOT issue a refund if we feel you are abusing the system by repeatedly requesting refunds for opened items.
Here's what you should do if you would like to return a product:
That's it. Once we receive the item we will refund the full amount immediately.Remember that you must contact us within 60 days of receiving your goods to qualify for a refund.
- Contact Us or email email@example.com with your order number (found on your order confirmation email) and request a refund.
- We will then provide you with the appropriate prepaid shipping labels for you to attach to the package before sending back.
We Use Little to No Excipients, i.e. Bulking Agents or Nasty Fillers. There Are No Unnecessary Ingredients
We Only Source the Very Best Ingredients from One of the Biggest and Best Suppliers in the UK
We Develop Our Supplements to be Highly Effective. You Will Feel the Difference When You Take Them