- Label Info
What Is Matcha Green Tea?
Matcha green tea has a much higher content of the antioxidant EGCG than other types of green tea, making it valuable for protecting cells and guarding against disease. Unlike other types of green tea, it is made from the whole leaf. As a result, it contains a far higher concentration of antioxidants than many types of fruit.
What Does Matcha Green Tea Do?
Because of its antioxidant content, matcha green tea has benefits including helping to maintain a healthy weight. It may boost the metabolism and help to reduce levels of cholesterol. There is also evidence from clinical studies that the content of the amino acid theanine in this type of tea may help to ease mental stresses, making it beneficial for the mind as well as the body. Matcha green tea is an acquired taste, so many people prefer to take it as a food supplement and get all the health benefits without the taste!
Why Should I Buy Love Life Matcha Green Tea?
Love Life Matcha Green Tea is an easy way to take high levels of quality green tea, containing valuable antioxidants . Our supplement is produced in a UK facility and is GMP licensed, so you know that you are getting a top-quality product full of natural goodness.
2 capsules typically provides:
Matcha Green Tea Powder 1000mg
Total Catechins 96mg
Epigallocatechin Gallate 52mg
ORAC Score 2164 unit
Matcha Green Tea Leaf and Bud Powder, Capsule Shell: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before date see base.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your GP before taking Food Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Consult your GP is pregnant or lactating.
- Contains 7.5mg naturally occurring caffeine per 500mg cap.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a registered healthcare professional.
We Use Little to No Excipients, i.e. Bulking Agents or Nasty Fillers. There Are No Unnecessary Ingredients
We Only Source the Very Best Ingredients from Trusted Suppliers
We Develop Our Supplements to be Highly Effective. You Will Feel the Difference When You Take Them