Primal Reds contains 13 nutritious red ingredients, including:
- Cranberry - Offers a host of antioxidants and nutrients that help fight infections and boost your overall health.
- Montmorency Cherry - May help to reduce the effects of the painful condition gout.
- Goji Berry - Boost the immune system and brain activity, protect against heart disease.
- Raspberry - Contain strong antioxidants such as Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid.
- Acai - Contain antioxidants, fiber and heart-healthy fats.
- Boabab - Rich source of Vitamin C, which contributes to energy release and immune function.
- Blueberry - Contain fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and phytonutrient content.
- Guava - Rich in vitamin C, lycopene and antioxidants that are beneficial for skin.
- Papaya - Contain antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, vitamin C and flavonoids.
- Strawberry - Include folate, potassium, manganese, dietary fiber, and magnesium.
- Bilberry - Contains chemicals called tannins that can help to reducing inflammation.
- Purple Carrot - Rich in anthocyanins, vitamin A and beta-carotene.
- Hytolive - A 100% natural solvent-free water extract of olive fruits, contains a high purity of natural hydroxytyrosol.
Please note: Results may vary from person to person.
LLS Primal Reds
Primal Reds is a carefully blended, high quality combination of the most nutrient dense Red "Superfruits" available. This refreshing powdered drink formula can provide an easy and cost effecient way to increase your daily intake these important fruit extracts.
Ideal for those wanting to detoxify, energise, improve immune support and overall well being, increase dietary fibre intake and those leading active lifestyles.
Get healthy with Primal Reds in 2017
Cranberry Extract 36:1, Freeze Dried Montmorency Cherry Powder, Goji Berry Powder, Raspberry Powder, Freeze Dried Acai Powder, Baobab Powder, Blueberry Powder, Guava Powder, Papaya Powder, Strawberry Powder, Bilberry Powder, Purple Carrot Powder, Hytolive®, Natural Raspberry Flavouring with Stevia.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before see base.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are pregnant or nursing.
• You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• For Allergens see ‘Ingredient’ in bold.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Mix 13g (1 scoop) with 200-250ml of cold water. Consume 1-2 times daily. Do not exceed rocommended amount unless directed by a qualified health care professional.
Please Note: The reviews shown below are the independent views of Love Life Supplements customers, and should not be regarded as medical advice, and nor do we expressly endorse or support the views expressed here.