- Label Info
What Is Superba Krill Oil?
Krill oil supplement is taken by many people in the UK because of its powerful health benefits.
This 100% pure oil is sourced and extracted from Antarctic krill, which are tiny crustaceans similar to shrimps.
The Euphausia Superba species is rich in essential Omega-3 fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic acid and Docosahexaenoic acid (EPA and DHA), but in a more stable form than in other types of fish oils.
Oily fish such as trout and salmon are rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids, and you can also take supplements such as krill oil.
What are the benefits of Krill Oil?
As well as essential fatty acids, this Superba Krill Oil also contains high levels of antioxidants. Experts have said it is 48 times more potent than other omega oils.
A regular krill oil supplement may benefit you in the following ways:
- maintaining general cardiovascular health
- helping keep joints and bones healthy, especially valuable for people with arthritis.
- regulating levels of blood sugar and hormones
- supporting the brain, nervous system and immune system
- helping to treat some types of depression
- reducing “bad” cholesterol (low density lipoproteins (LDL)) and triglyceride levels
increasing "good" cholesterol (high-density lipoproteins (HDL))
- helping protect against narrowing blood vessels and blocked arteries
Are Krill Oil and Fish Oil the Same?
No. Fish oil comes from oily fish such as trout, anchovies, mackerel and salmon and is yellow in colour. Krill oil comes from tiny crustaceans, Antarctic krill, and contains an antioxidant called astaxanthin, which gives it a red colour.
Both are rich in the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, but the chemical structure of the fatty acids in krill oil is different from those found in fish oil, meaning that krill oil may be more easily absorbed.
LLS Superba Krill Oil does not leave a 'fishy' aftertaste.
Why Should I Buy Love Life Superba Krill Oil?
- This top-quality krill oil is UK-produced at a facility licensed by the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice - "the minimum standard that a medicines manufacturer must meet in their production processes")
- It is an ideal supplement to boost general health, including the heart, and guard against diseases.
- It is sustainably sourced by our partners Aker BioMarine™ from the Antarctic, so you can buy with confidence that it is environmentally friendly.
- No fishy aftertaste.
- Our krill oil offers the UK's best quality and is a product you can rely on - just read our 5-star customer reviews.
If you are still in doubt, please do feel free to contact us. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about any of our products.
Take 1-2 capsules each day with water.
Nutritional Information per 2 softgel capsules:
100% Pure Krill Oil 1000mg
Marine Phospholipids 430mg
Total Omega 3 240mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 140mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 65mg
Lipid extract from the crustacean Antarctic Krill (Euphausia Superba), Capsule Shell: (Bovine Gelatine, Glycerol, Sorbital, water).
KRILL OIL BOOST
Nutritional Information per 2 softgel capsules:
100% Pure Krill Oil 1180mg
Marine Phospholipids 660mg
Total Omega 3 318mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 178mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 82mg
Lipid extract from the crustacean Antarctic Krill (Euphausia Superba), Capsule Shell: (Bovine Gelatine, Glycerol, Sorbital, water), Flavouring: Ethyl Vanillin
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Please consult your GP if pregnant or lactating.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Not suitable for vegetarians.
- Allergy Advice: Not suitable for persons with an allergy to fish or shellfish. May contain traces of crustacean.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Our Krill Oil is sourced by our partners Aker BioMarine™
They are a biotech innovator and Antarctic krill-harvesting company, dedicated to improving human and planetary health. They are the only krill supplier that controls the entire harvesting and production process.
Their fully transparent value chain stretches from sustainable krill harvesting in pristine Antarctic waters through to their Montevideo logistics hub and Houston production plant. Because they control the entire supply chain, they can trace each end-product back to a precise harvesting location, as recorded by the GPS system onboard each vessel. Their custom-built vessels produce krill meal immediately after the krill has been brought onboard via their Eco-Harvesting technology. This method ensures optimal product quality.
Harvesting of Antarctic krill is closely managed, monitored, and regulated. In fact, they have independent observers stationed onboard their krill harvesting vessels in Antarctic waters.
The observers provide transparent and detailed reporting of catch volumes and vessel positions to the relevant authorities.
Aker BioMarine™ have invested in new ocean-friendly harvesting methods (using Eco-Harvesting technology) to maintain the quality of the marine resources they harvest; this method reduces by-catch to near-zero. In 2010, their krill harvesting operations in Antarctic waters received environmental certification by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), the highest standard for sustainable fisheries. This certification was renewed in 2015.
FREE PREMIUM NEXT DAY
The FREE Premium Next Day service is for ALL UK orders and is via DPD. It is fully tracked and is provided with a 1 hour delivery slot. You are also able to easily amend the delivery date or opt to collect at a local depot. You can also specify delivery to a neighbour or a safe place determined by you.
REST OF WORLD
We ship to the rest of the World (including the Americas) fully tracked via DPD. The price varies depending on the country, weight and size of package. The exact price will be displayed at checkout.
We at Love Life believe we have produced the very best supplements in the industry and because of that we are willing to offer the very best guarantee. If, for whatever reason, you're not completely happy with your purchase, simply return the order to us (if unopened) within 60 days of receipt and we'll give you a full refund immediately, no questions asked.
If you have opened the product we will still issue a refund but you do not have to return the product.
We do reserve the right to NOT issue a refund if we feel you are abusing the system by repeatedly requesting refunds for opened items.
Here's what you should do if you would like to return a product:
That's it. Once we receive the item we will refund the full amount immediately.Remember that you must contact us within 60 days of receiving your goods to qualify for a refund.
- Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (found on your order confirmation email) and request a refund.
- We will then provide you with the appropriate prepaid shipping labels for you to attach to the package before sending back.
We Use Little to No Excipients, i.e. Bulking Agents or Nasty Fillers. There Are No Unnecessary Ingredients
We Only Source the Very Best Ingredients from One of the Biggest and Best Suppliers in the UK
We Develop Our Supplements to be Highly Effective. You Will Feel the Difference When You Take Them