Broccoli Sprout Extract
- Contains Activated Sulforaphane. 50 Times that Found in Mature Broccoli
- Famously High Antioxidant Content
- 60 Capsules. 1000mg per Serving (15:1 Extract Ratio, 15,000mg Whole Plant Equivalent)
- Rich Green Vegetable Contains Fibre, Calcium and Vitamin C
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Please note: Results may vary from person to person.
What is Broccoli Sprout?
Broccoli sprouts are 3-4 day old broccoli plants that have a similar appearance to alfalfa sprouts and when eaten taste the same as radishes. This rich green vegetable contains fibre, calcium and vitamin C, making Broccoli sprouts a good addition to any diet.
What Does Broccoli Sprout Do?
Famous for it's antioxidant content. Broccoli sprouts can contain something like 50 times the sulforaphane found in mature broccoli, by weight, so you get as much antioxidant in 1 ounce of Broccoli Sprouts as you would if you ate 3 pounds of fully grown Broccoli.
Sulforaphane also reduces inflammation, fights unhealthy bacteria and has many other health benefits, making Broccoli Sprout an ideal supplement.
Nutritional Information per capsule:
Broccoli Extract 15,000mg
(from 15:1 extract) 1000mg
Supplying Sulphuraphane 5mg
Ingredients: Broccoli Sprout Extract, Capsule Shell: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before date see base.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition, are pregnant or nursing, or are due to undergo surgery.
• You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Directions for use:
Take 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
Please Note: The reviews shown below are the independent views of Love Life Supplements customers, and should not be regarded as medical advice, and nor do we expressly endorse or support the views expressed here.