- Nutrient Dense Greens Powder
- Contains 15 types of Greens
- The best tasting Greens you'll find!
- Clean formula free of unnecessary fillers
- UK manufacture, GMP certified, Free delivery
Please note: Results may vary from person to person.
Primal Greens is a carefully blended, high quality combination of the most nutrient dense green "Superfoods" available. This powdered drink formula can provide an effective and cost efficient way to increase your daily intake these important vegetables, fruits and grasses.
Ideal for those wanting to detoxify, energise, improve immune support and overall well being, increase dietary fibre intake and those leading active lifestyles.
What does our Greens powder include?
15 types of greens, including:
Greens Powder Blend (Organic Kale Powder, Spirulina Powder, Spinach Powder, Broccoli Powder, Apple Powder, Barley Grass Powder, Wheatgrass Powder, Alfalfa Powder, PERFORMelon™ Watermelon Powder, Chlorella Powder (Broken Cell Wall), Acerola Extract 25% Vitamin C, Artichoke Powder, Ginger Root Powder, Avocado Juice Powder, Matcha Green Tea Powder, Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract), Natural Mango Flavouring with Stevia. (Only in Mango Flavour).
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before see base.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are pregnant or nursing.
• You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• For Allergens see ‘Ingredient’ in bold.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Mix 13g (1 Scoop) with 200-250ml of cold water. Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a qualified health care professional.
Please Note: The reviews shown below are the independent views of Love Life Supplements customers, and should not be regarded as medical advice, and nor do we expressly endorse or support the views expressed here.