Five Natural Ways To Feel Energised!

Five Natural Ways To Feel Energised!

Autumn and Winter can make us feel sluggish and lethargic, and with so many festivities and celebrations (aka lots of food, drink and sitting around) there’s no time more important than now to get moving and feeling good.  Summer naturally makes us want to move – getting up is easier, we may spend more time outside playing sports, and a long eve...
Continue reading
What Is Primal Energy C8 MCT Oil?

What Is Primal Energy C8 MCT Oil?

Caprylic acid or C8 is a medium chain triglyceride (MCT) said to be a faster than the already rapid energy producing MCT oil. It makes up a large portion of the Primal energy MCT oil, but has been further concentrated to make an even better version! The Primal energy C8 MCT oil from LLS contains 95% C8, with the remaining 5% being made up of cap...
Continue reading